Modern construction practices often involve the movement and redistribution of large amount of soil material, which makes earthworks a routine civil and geotechnical operation.
Prior to undertaking earthworks, a ground investigation may be necessary to provide geotechnical and chemical information to understand if the soils onsite can achieved technical specifications required
FWS can help your project through;
- the preparation of earthworks specification
- the determination of acceptability criteria of material and soil parameters
- lime and cement stabilisation
- advice on surcharging to accelerate development
- the supervision, monitoring and verification of the construction/emplacement stage